We can remove Negative reviews/negative listing/poitive reviews online
When your customers search for you…what will they find?
Do You Want a Quick Quote for Your Search Engine Reputation Problem?Visit our new service: LinkWiper, type your keyword there, mark the negative result(s), and get the quote instantly! LinkWiper’s features:
- Low prices stating from $160/week.
- Instant quotation.
- Unified results.
- Daily position monitoring.Are You a PR or ORM Agency?
- We already work with a number of internet marketing agencies around the Globe. They outsource their orders to us for search engine reputation management. Contact us today for an agency discount and API access to our ORM tool. You can also get your own branded website with our white-label program.
Customers interested in your business will usually make the internet their first stop. If they’re not impressed by what they see, they’ll soon find a competitor.
Essentially, online reputation management (ORM) is about giving businesses and individuals the power to manage what people see when searching for their brand or name. With the internet growing ever rapidly, and technology increasing in importance, protecting your reputation may seem like a very difficult endeavor. If you want to tackle critical news, bad reviews, criticism on social media or in forums, or any other undesired search results linked to your brand or name, you require an expert ORM company whose results speak for themselves.
These days, personal search results can be the make or break for your business, and can potentially damage your life severely. If your company’s or name’s top search results are positive, the odd bit of bad press or criticism will be hidden to most surfers. This is the essence of what ORM is about. Statistics show that only 1 in 10 people go beyond the first page of results when searching for something. Egainz has a strategy for giving you positive first-page search results on major search engines – we build numerous sites dominating page one of search results with positive content tailor-made for your business or identity. Two important parts of our reputation management services are linkbuilding and changing of Google Autocomplete results. Our proven, pioneering methods make us the top-performing online reputation management service bar none.
- 85% of people turn to the web when looking for local businesses. 16% do this each week.
- 92% of online shoppers read user-posted product reviews, with 89% saying their purchasing decisions are influenced by reviews.
- 25% of search engine results for the biggest 20 brands in the world link to content that is user-generated.
- With thousands of link-building accounts under our management, we use the most powerful reputation management tools available in working for you.
- There’s no need to sign up for a contract. While 6 or 12 months are the norm in the industry, our services are provided on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- Our fee is sensible no matter who you are. It is solely dependent on the level of competition for a keyword.
- We keep your personal information completely private. We put you in direct contact with our reputation management expert, unlike other providers who conduct business via sales reps who lack a deep understanding of the industry.
Q: Are you able to totally remove a website or link from Google search results?
A: We can’t completely remove links or websites from Google. Instead, we focus on creating and optimizing positive links until they rank higher than negative links. We don’t use any prohibited ‘Black Hat’ SEO techniques or spam.
Q: How long will it take to see things start to change?
A: Usually the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) starts to change within a week. There’s typically about one downwards movement of a negative link every week.
A: Negative images tend to be suppressed indirectly, as they belong to websites containing negative text. These websites are gradually moved down the results page, which will also remove their images from search results.
Q: Why is your work limited to the first page of Google results?
A: Removing links from subsequent pages is very difficult using SEO alone, and requires huge investment. Furthermore, research shows that 75% of searchers don’t look past the first page of results.
Q: Why are the search results I get different to those seen by other people?
A: Google remembers which links you click on when you search for a keyword, and will show these links higher up the next time you search. This usually explains different search results received by different people. To turn off personalization and see the results as anyone else would, use an “Incognito” window in Google Chrome web browser.
Q: The website search results include an image bar, which includes negative image(s). Can you remove these images?
Contact us now to get initial consultation free of cost.
Contact : Egainz
Mobile : +91-9810439866
Email : email@example.com
Office : 309, 3rd floor Vaikunth house, Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019